The Port Coordinates: 46Âº57'North Latitude
Mykolaiv Sea Commercial Port is situated on the large peninsula on the left side of the Yuzhnyi Bug River.
The Port is opened for navigation all year round. Within the period of Ice Campaign ice-breaker assistance is provided. The Port is equipped with all kinds of communications.
- Length of channel - 44 miles.
- Breadth of channel â€“ 100 m.
- Depth of approach channel - 11, 2 m.
- Total length of the Port berth lineâ€“ 2920 m.
- Permissible freshwater draft â€“ 10,3 m.
- Length of railway 24,6 km.
- Quantity of the berths â€“ 12.
On the aquatorium of port there is anchorage for the large vessels type Â« panamaks Â»
We propose you the wide range of services in compliance with international standards. Our specialists provide the collaboration only taking into account interests of partners. Close collaboration with agents, forwarding and shipchandlery companies allows Mykolaiv Sea Port Authority effectively to execute complex maintenance of vessels, cargoes and crews.We are always glad to see you.
Welcome to Mykolyiv!
Mykolyiv Sea Port Authority
23, Zavodska Str., Mykolaiv, Ukraine, 54002
The Port is connected with the sea via the Bug-Dnieper Channel.